Regular price 540 ฿
Size: W5 x L38 x H1.4 cm
For an organized kitchen with a special decoration, the magnetic knife rack for Tramontina Plenus knives in polypropylene and stainless steel, 55 centímeter is essential. Indicated for knives with ferromagnetic blades, it is designed to be fastened to walls, has a polypropylene and stainless steel structure and comes with screws and bushings for fixing. The perfect choice to transform your kitchen and leave your knives always readily available for use!
- Polypropylene with stainless steel.
- Screws and drywall plugs for installing rack are included.
- The rack is suitable for knives with ferromagnetic blades.
Recommendations for use
- The rack is for knives with ferromagnetic blades, such as stainless steel or carbon steel.
- Install the rack at a safe height out of the reach of children.
- Find a proper and safe location for installing the rack. Do not install it where you might bump it with your hands or lean something against it causing the knives to fall.
- Avoid installing the rack in a high place with no support below so that the knives do not fall freely and possibly injure the user.
- Do not put anything on top of the blades.
- Align the handles so that when you remove a knife, your hand does not touch the cutting edge of another knife.
- Always place the knives with the handles below the blades.
- Always check that the knife is firmly in place without any risk of falling.
- When removing a knife from the rack, pull it toward you. Pulling the blades up or down can scratch them.
- Avoid banging the knives cutting edge against the metallic parts of the magnetic rack as this can damage the cutting edge.
- To clean the rack, use water and a dry or damp cloth.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.