Regular price 580 ฿
Blade: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Polywood
Blade Size: W4.4 x L17.6 cm
Handle Size: W1.9 x L12.9 cm
Overall size: Length 30.5 cm
Blade thickness: 2 mm
The Tramontina 7-inch santoku knife with stainless-steel blade and treated brown Polywood handle is the ideal choice to bring more versatility to your kitchen since you can use it to cut, chop, and slice, all of that with high quality. Designed with heat-treated stainless-steel blade and treated Polywood handle, it is an impact-resistant, highly durable, and dishwasher-safe knife that optimizes your kitchen routine. With it, you ensure powerful, efficient cuts that make your meal preparation even better!
- Ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping.
- Stainless steel blade with longer-lasting cutting edge due to heat treatment.
- Treated Polywood handle resistant to impacts and high temperatures, ensuring greater strength and durability.
- Aluminum rivets.
- Dishwasher safe to make your daily life easier.
Recommendations for use
- Wash and dry the item thoroughly before first use.
- Sharp object: handle with care and keep out of the reach of children.
- For longer-lasting product, dry well before storing, including after removal from dishwasher.
- We recommend using Tramontina's polypropylene or wood cutting boards to extend the durability of the knife's cutting edge.
- This knife is not recommended for cutting frozen foods.
- Always keep your knife sharp with Tramontina's knife sharpeners or honing steel.
- To discard product and packaging, follow existing recycling guidelines.